Sunday, October 21, 2007

Spooky

I was walking from Pizza Hut at the ex-Ocean outlet there to Dominos alone today. And you know what the streets around Ocean is famous for right fellow Klang-ians? Yes, hookers! And trust me, none are pretty or sexy. In fact, they're transexuals! Well, at least most of them are, I think...Or is it all of them..hm..I'm not sure, but there are plenty! Plenty of fat ugly ones! Anyway so when I was walking, I happen to pass a group of them sitting around a staircase chatting. And when I was getting nearer, one of them, a fat ugly Indian hooker saw me and pointed his/her ( I don't know which one, I'm confused ) finger at me and then kind of wrapped his/her fist, pulling it towards her and turned around. Then I saw the ugliest smile ever. I walked as fast as I could. Spooky-fied. I think I'm having nightmares tonight.

Choppy,
-Horrified-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEEWWWWWW LUCKY U DIDNT LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY AGAIN.

Choppy said...

lol again? have i lost it b4?
i dint know you could lose it twice..