Monday, October 15, 2007

Checklist

Things to do during the holidays :

1. Watch finish lots and lots of TV shows in order (as usual, just being a couch potato. Lol)
- Goong [Korean] - Currently in episode 13, in 2 days. Hoho. I'm crazy about this show.
- One Litre Of Tears [Japanese] - Only 8 episodes, shouldn't take too much of my time. Heard that it makes everyone who watches it cry. I want to see if its true. I'll tell you if it does, no worries.
- Densha Otoko also known as Train Man - Missed it on 8tv the other time. Darn it!
- Grey's Anatomy [American] - I've forgotten I watched till which episode. I think it was the part where Danny died. You've got any idea which episode is that ?
- Fate/Stay Night [Anime] - Saw 1 episode on Animax. Interesting...

2. Watch these movies in order
- Hairspray - Looks nice! It has Zac Efron and John Travolta in it! And its musical!
- An Inconvenient Truth - Hey, I care about the environment too, FYI.
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry- Heard its very funny. And it has Kevin James and Adam Sandler! Wow!
- Evan Almighty - How can you resist Steve Carell? He is one hell of a joker!
- Ratatouiie - A rat learning to cook. What more can you ask for ?

3. Finish reading these books that I've bought for such a long time
- Memory Keeper's Daughter - Bestseller for god-knows-how-many weeks in MPH
- Eragon - A boy and a Dragon. That should be fun, right ?
- Densha Otoko also known as Train Man - Havn't bought it yet though. Going to get it when I've got the cash. Ya, I know, sounds stupid to read and then watch it again. But hey, everyone does that for Harry Potter. Besides, both the drama and manga are award-winning.

4. Work very, very, very hard to earn alot money for
- my driving license - Can't believe I'm getting it soon in about 3 months. Eek, so excited!
- Holiday trip - Gosh, I want to go to so many places for vacation!
- a RM119.90 Seed jacket - No comments, lol. Just want to say that the jacket is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Period.
- contact lense - No special reason. Just want to have them.

5. Ok, that's enough fun. Time for some education (Boring..)
- Finish up all the exercises for Maths- Pretty ambitious, huh ? Lol.
- Read up on Chemistry to see which freakin part I do not understand - Probably the whole thing. Deng.
- Read up on my Japanese Lesson - If I don't catch up soon enough, I'll be lost in class. Furthermore, I don't even recognize a single Katagana anymore. Darn, I'm so dead.

Well, that basically sums up everything I'll be doing for the next few months. I'll keep you guys on track, don't worry! Wish me luck!

Choppy,
-Determined-
-Excited-

No comments: