Monday, October 1, 2007

Influence

The clock is ticking. Time is slipping away. It is due next week. No, I'm not talking about the end-term holidays. No, not yet. But more importantly, it's our education final countdown ( well, at least for this year. Lol. ). Don't tell me you don't know wad I'm talking about? It's the end-term exam of course! Anyway, as the end-term exam approaches just around the corner, I rolled the ball. My friends around wait in anticipation as they watch closely whether I shall succeed or fail miserably this time. Dong. The ball rolled into the drain again for god-knows-how-many consecutive times. I suck in bowling.

Ok, enough crapping, lol. Back to the main point for this post. As mentioned above, my school's end-term exam is starting next week ( Actually it started last week for the Pengajian Am paper but it was only 1 day so I don't think its counted as 'started' ). And we are having 1 whole week of holiday due to the PMR examination. Ya, I know, you might think we, lower 6 are very lucky. But think no further because although its the holidays, some of us had to come to school for extra classes. Zzzz. Well, for 6B2 and 6B4, we have to come to school on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8am to 11am to attend Maths extra classes conducted by Uncle Lim Cheng Lay. On Tuesday, some of us ( Club Presidents, Deputy and Secretary ) have to come to school too at 8.30am to do some kind of a survey for the PPD. And we have to wear our school uniforms for each day as usual like schooling days. Sad! So you see, my equation was right all along since 2 months ago,

Holiday = No Holiday

Haha, lame equation, I know. Nevertheless, its still very true for me. Anyway, as you can see, I don't really have much time to study for my end-term exam! So, I guess you are saying I must make use of all the time I have left right? Yap, I think so too.

So after a grueling extra class today, a few of my friends decided to go BOWLING at Klang Parade. I was like what the heck? Its less than 1 week till exam and they want to go bowling?! Well, so I decided to follow them there to eat McDonalds ( bah da bah bah i'm lovin it~ ) then I can walk home to study since I have no transport to go back home anyway. For your info, the people who went were Nicholas, Boon Kai, Chee Yee, Chung Chin, Chee Yong, Shin Yee ( the only girl, lol ), Sheng Jie, Soon Poi and Haresh.

When we were there, I was suddenly pulled into playing bowling. I have no idea how. So I guess fine then, 1 round wouldn't take too long and its been a long time since i last bowled. And then disaster struck. Soon Poi told me he booked 4 rounds because there was a promotion, 4 for RM 10. My jaw dropped and I stared at him ( Ok, this is exaggerated haha ). I mean 4 rounds?! My stomach is empty and my brain is empty and you want me to play 4 rounds?!

Back in those days in La Salle, 1 week before exam is like a holy week. After school, go back study. Nothing else. But I didn't know Kwang Hua people play bowling before exam? Lol. So, you see, I'm slowly being influenced by Kwang Hua people. I'm not saying its a bad influence or anything because I guess there are pros and cons of it. At least , I did have fun, lots of them. Haha. And I got to see Sau Seong, Mr chairman of High School Bowling Club who came later struts his stuff. The pose when he rolls the ball, so elegant and flexible. Lol. Makes us normal players feel noob. Haha.

Anyway, I think its time I REALLY start focusing on my studies before its too late because Chee Yee said reading Chemistry is like hell. And 1 more thing I had the worst nightmare today this afternoon when I was taking a nap, a 4 hour nap lol. I dreamt I didn't study anything for Chemistry and took the exam. It was so scary. My heart was pounding like crazy! Before you ask, sorry guys, I did not see or rather remember the questions. So, no soalan bocor. Haha. Darn it, why don't I have premonition skills. Sigh.

Well, I think I better start studying right now. Don't waste anymore time and this goes to all you lazy bums out there! Start reading before you regret! Lastly, I just want to say I love my friends. I wonder if they love me. Hmmm.....

Choppy,
-Wonder-
-Determined-
-Glad-

2 comments:

Choppy said...

my childhood trauma is coming back..scary...xD

Anonymous said...

YOU NASTY.