Monday, October 22, 2007

Rain

No, I'm not writing anything about Rain, the pop-sensation from Korea, FYI.
Just so you know, to my fellow readers that are not from Klang, it has been a really chilly day today. It's been raining for 23 hours now! And still counting! Since 1am today till now, 5 minutes pass 12am, the raindrops are still streaming down from the clouds. Well, it didn't rain continuously for 23 hours but more or less it has been drizzling throughout the whole day. So I'm feeling pretty darn cold now while writing this post. Definitely one of the longest and weirdest rain I've ever seen in Klang. I wonder if its Global Warming? Hmm...

Anyway, I don't know if its the weather or something else, but I'm feeling very darn down today. Actually, had been feeling down since yesterday..but not as bad as today. Could be the gloomy weather... oh well, I don't know for sure. An example of my down-ness is I was playing Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry just awhile ago and I suddenly feel like the song is annoying! I mean, it has been my favourite song for almost 3 months now and out of the blue, I'm hating the song now?! The worse is I can't seem to find a song in my playlist that I feel comfortable listening to and singing along with. Definitely something is not right with me today. I hope something blissful happens to me soon to cure me and save me from this down-ness. Sigh, sad.

Anyway, I decided to change my background music into a more soothing and relaxing melody entitled 'Loss Of Me' from the Final Fantasy IX soundtrack. Its really nostalgic. Brings back the memories of the game and the storyline. I love the game so much..the characters, the soundtracks...everything! I miss Vivi....And somehow I feel like I can relate myself to the song, feeling so lost about myself.

Anyway sorry you had to read this random post and ramblings of mine. Hope you have a good day! I'm gonna go hide under my blanket now. So Cold!

Choppy,
-Freezing-
-Moody-

No comments: