Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cute @ 可爱 ?

Below definitions are adapted from reliable sources and people around me.

Cute : Ugly But Adorable
Am I that ugly?

可爱 : 可憐到没有人爱
Am I that 可憐?

*Speechless*

Anyway, don't mind me. Just posting something random. Haha.

Just came back from 'lim-teh' with Vinsern, HogZai and Debbie. Can't get enough of HogZai's stories. Lol xD.

And I'm getting a pair of contact lense this Tuesday. So excited about my new look. Wonder how will I look like with it. Maybe I should go get a haircut to match the new look. Hmm....

Choppy,
-Random-

3 comments:

VîñSërñ said...

nonono...cute doesnt really mean ugly but adorable.

its something like..."adorable but dun really have to look good.." which means u can be adorable/cute even when u're ugly....xD
..
...maybe...
....perhaps...
.....i think...>.<

Choppy said...

lol sounds to me like... i'm ugly but i'm cute lol

Anonymous said...

dono what vinsern crapping also..hahaha

anyways...CUTE can be defined as "handsome" to some ppl ...hahaha