Monday, October 15, 2007

Hairspray


Just finished watching hairspray. One word, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Hmm, how do I descride it? Its like a 60's version of High School Musical with an extra bonus, John Travolta! Oh yah, and of course not forgetting Queen Latifah! Compared to High School Musical, Hairspray has a slightly better storyline with a better line of cast. I mean, John Travolta. Helo?! He's not only good in grooving but also acting! However, sad to say that HSM has a prettier and voluptuous Vanessa Anne Hudgens as the main actress but hey, nobody's complaining about Nikki Blonsky 'cause girl, she can sing and dance as good as Baby V. No doubt on that. Acting skills wise, no comments, they're just the same to me, lol. Anyway, if you are fond of musicals such as HSM and a big fan of retro music and dances, this is the show for you! In fact, I feel its a show for everybody, big or small, old or young. This movie will set you dancing on your feet, people! So, don't miss it! Please, I am begging you. Lol.
Choppy,
-Excited-
-Groovy-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE!!
Hairspray is the bomb!