Friday, December 14, 2007

Wasted

Well, I slept at 3am yesterday just to finish the freaking Undang book and had to wake up today at 7am to get ready as my cousin and I were going to leave around 8am. When we enter the shop, we were greeted by a shocking news! The auntie told us that yesterday, there was also 2 person that went for the exam and they only finished around 3pm because there were so many people due to the school holidays! I was like 'WTH?!', I thought we'll be home around 10am! Crap! Then, we were headed to Batu Belah where the Undang exam takes place. On the way, I was so anxious because I expected to see a huge centre for the examination, at least the size of the place where I went to listen for my KPP. As we were almost there, the uncle that fetched us there suddenly said, ( translated from mandarin )

Uncle : Waah, see there. Got see many people or not? Yau pai dang loh~ ( Need wait very long loh in Cantonese)

Me : Har? Har? Where? * blur face *

I looked around and saw a row of shoplot. In front one of the shoplot was a few people lurking around. I had no idea where the uncle was referring to.

Then, shockingly, he stopped us infront of that particular shoplot and told us what we were supposed to do when we got inside. I stared blankly at that shoplot and the huge centre image in my mind collapsed. Crap again. So when we got in, there were seriously alot alot alot of people waiting already, cramped in such a tiny area and there were obviously no seats left. We were forced to wait outside for about 1 hour before we actually found seats inside. While we waited outside, we just analysed the facial expressions of people coming out to see if they passed or fail. Pathetic right? Yah, I know. Hey, I was bored, don't blame me! xD After taking our seats, I realised the atmosphere inside was so tensed! Everyone was like so silent and kept staring at their books. They all started making me nervous, as though the exam was so difficult. But I was thinking, if an auntie or uncle can pass, should be no problem for me-lah. But still, being paranoid as usual, I just did some last minute revisions, well, you know, just in case. ^^

While waiting, I just started chatting with 3 Malay girls. 2 of them were from Sekolah Menengah Bukit Jelutong while the other 1 , surprisingly, studies in STAR ( Sekolah Tengku Ampuan Rahimah ) ! But I'm sad and embarassed to say that I only remembered the name of 1 of the Bukit Jelutong girl, which was Nurul. OMG, she was hillarious! She - no offence - talks alot and she actually speaks Mandarin! She learns Mandarin herself through Taiwan dramas and songs. Cool, huh? Everytime she speaks Mandarin, I just couldn't stop laughing, lol. She was really friendly and I'm glad to meet her there. Without her chatter, I would have fallen asleep. Phew~ All 4 of us just talked about their plans after SPM, NS and other stuffs that a normal 17-ers will talk about. The STAR girl and I also chatted about the school politics in STAR and guess what? BRANDON, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, SHE SAID YOU ARE ADORABLE! GET THE HINT?! xD

Then my name was suddenly called out. I shivered abit. My heartbeat rate increased. My palms got a lil' sweaty. I am sure the photo they took of me was hideous. And I finally entered the exam room after a staggering 3 hour-long wait. I took my seat. It was computer number 11. I held the mouse firmly in my palms. I prayed silently. And there I was doing the test that I studied just yesterday. And thankfully, not boasting or anything, the questions were pretty easy! It was kinda like a PMR standard Moral Paper where the choice of answers were mostly ridiculous and the correct ones were pretty obvious. I was out within 19 minutes with a triumphant score, 47/50. Woohoooo!!

But unfortunately, my cousin actually failed =.= A sad 38/50. So, he'll have to take the re-exam some other time. Poor kid. As for me, I'll be starting my Amali sooner than you know it! ^^ And lucky us, we were finished around 12.30pm. Wee~

So, when I reached home, I was pretty excited because my sister said she wanted to take me go Sunway. Well, at least my leave from Kumon will not be wasted and I'm craving so badly to go shopping. Got home, went her room, sees her sleeping on her bed! Triple Crap! She actually slept from 12.30pm till now, which is almost 9pm while I'm writing this post. I thinks she's really living a life of a pig. She woke up 4am today, watched her anime till 12, ate her lunch and now sleeping. I think there is no other pig more pig-er than her, whatever that means. Nevermind, I thought because En Tao Hog yesterday said that he will jio me out today in the afternoon. So, all hopes were not lost yet. And so, I waited for the sms. 2pm, no rings. I said, forget it, I'm going to bed. So much for my hard-earned leave. Wasted just like that at home surfing the net aimlessly. Boring. Period.

Well, my family and I are going to Port Dickson tomorrow and I'm not having any high hopes of having fun because it has been raining every single day lately. I don't even know the purpose of this school holiday anymore. Sigh.

Choppy,
-Glad-
-Un-excited-

No comments: