Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sexyback

After a staggering 1 month period, guess who's back bringing sexy back? No, not Britney Spears, she's still somewhere in the States - probably shaving her head or getting her butt kicked into court again - but hey, I'm not here to talk about her, I'm talking about me of course, if you hadn't notice I have not been online for more than a month, FYI. So, let me hear you welcome me back to the world of pixels! .......*Silence*.......... Ok, thank you, so I guess nobody's excited or anything.

Anyway, enough with the pathetic act, just so you know, I finally got my pc and modem fixed today! Well, it has been spoiled since like right after the Sayonara Jr. Camp which was in November and I finally got the time to send it for repair! Well, I had been quite busy recently, with my work in Kumon - 1.30pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday except Wednesday - and of course watching movies on Wednesday ( well I don't want to miss the RM 6 super deal on Wednesdays, besides there are so many movies to watch recently xD ) and not forgetting my tuition classes and Japanese classes on Saturday and Sunday respectively. So, luckily I had taken leave today and my cousin's pc was so coincidentally spoilt too, then I managed to follow him and my uncle to repair both our pc at the Store! Hooray! Thanks uncle! That reminds me, I havn't pay him the money yet....

Anyway, so since I'm back, this blog will be up and running as soon as possible, hopefully. There is just so much to talk about! There's the Sayonara Junior camp, my birthday, the Kumon trip to Cameron Highland, my encounter with an 80 year-old grandmother, etc etc. I'll try to keep everything short though since all of those passed quite long ago. Bah, it's not like anybody cares. =.=

As for now, I need to go read up on my Undang because I'm taking the test tomorrow. I'm now in.....page 37 which means about 100 more pages to go. Holy mother of god! I need to finish it! I hope I don't flop it tomorrow because that will be so embarassing =.= So, no time to talk! Check back next time ya!

*Plays Justin Timberlake's Sexyback*.............
I'm bringing Sexy Back, uh huh~

Choppy,
-Anxious-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya ~
sexy bak ~
eng tao choppy
^^

Anonymous said...

I'm just a stranger. But are you talking about your car undang? No one studies for that. You've just got to know the road signs and the rest is more like common sense. But it's your test so it's your choice to study for it, so good luck anyway.

A friend of mine actually FAILED because he didn't study. Oh I'm just saying, no means to scare you. Tee-hee.