Friday, December 14, 2007

Similar

Till this date there have been 3 person that said I looked like Aaron Yan from Fahrenheit. Hey,I can see you laughing =.= Anyway, the 3 person who said it were Shin Yee, Peng Han ( although he sounded a lil' bit sarcastic ) and finally Nurul, the Malay girl I met this afternoon ( Refer previous post )

What did you say ? Don't know Aaron Yan? Well, I guess it's not surprising because the limelight is usually stolen by Wu Zun, who is acclaimed to be more handsome by most people. I'll just show you a picture of the boy band.

Wu Zun is bottom left; Aaron Yan is top right.

So now to compare,

Round 1


VS




Round 2


VS


Similar? I think my head is alot bigger, lol. You go figure!

Choppy,
-Ambiguous-

2 comments:

Evelynn Koo said...

LOL...now that you've mentioned it..I do see a little similarity...haha.. however, your eyes are larger and face, more rounder I think...LOL...
haha.. I think the limelight is stolen by Wu Zun is not only because of his good looks but his charisma and charm...LOL

Anonymous said...

Er...the eyebrows in Round 1 are comparable? LOL.