Monday, December 24, 2007

Life

I woke up it was 7
I waited till 11
Just to figure out that no one would call
I think i got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
What's another night all alone?
When your spending everyday on your own
And here it goes

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me
Tonight...

And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my bed
Staring at these 4 walls again
I'll try to think about the last time, I had a good time
Everyone's got somewhere to go
And they're gonna leave me here on my own and here it goes

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me

What the hell is wrong with me?
Don't fit in with anybody
How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep
And every night is the worst night ever

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Nobody wants to be alone in the world.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Nobody wants to be alone in the world
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me tonight

I'm all alone tonight
Nobody cares tonight
Cause I'm just a kid tonight

I'm starting to get really sick with this school holiday. I'm just rotting at home every single day. I don't even know if I should feel sad or glad that the school is reopening in less than 2 weeks time. Is my life destined to be this boring?

Anyway, something out of topic, I went to a relative party today and there was this girl who stared right at my face when I arrive at the house. Then, she gave this really weird expression; sort of 'this-guy-looks-weird' type of face. I completely ignored her and instantly indulge in the food catered. I guess gluttony is truly my middle name, eh Kar Hing? Loved the cherry tomatoes in the salad, each of them actually squirt juice even when u bite them softly.

Ok, enough with the blunt chatter. Then after finish eating, I just sat there enjoying my people-watching session while listening to the elders speaking in Hainanese. Well, I'm trying to learn it, FYI. Suddenly, they were talking about me; my age, school, form etc. Then they realise 'Xiao Mei' is also Lower 6 now and is studying in High School. I was stunned at first because I had no idea who Xiao Mei is yet still curious to find out who this person is that is my relative studying in the same school as me but I am so clueless about. The elders started looking around finding for this 'Xiao Mei'. Then they found her seated just 5 feet away from me. I had the shock of my life. Who is this girl? I don't think I've seen her before in High School... It was the girl that stared at me that I was talking about earlier. Don't worry, you will know who she is in the end.

I gave a weird stare at her at first. Then she laughed at me and said ' You can't recognise me?' I, still regretting it now, said 'No' honestly. Then I scanned her face a little longer and I kind of have a clue who is she. I was guessing she is this girl that is in 6B7 from Interact Club, but still, I was not sure. I quickly sms-ed Vinsern and Sau Seong - both of them are in Interact Club - to ask for that girl name since I was seriously ashamed that I had no idea who she is. Both of them told me Hew Fen, which obviously is not because I know Hew Fen. Then I couldn't wait any longer and as we were about to leave, I asked her if she was from 6B7. She said 'No-lah, I'm 6B5, you got the wrong person-lah'. I was like OMG, this is so embarassing. But then, I asked her does she tie pony tail every day at school and she said 'Yes' and if she is in the Interact Club and she said 'Yes'. Then I was sure I got the right person. But I just had 1 problem, I don't know her name, lol.

Anyway, few reasons I did not recognise her was because she let her hair down and she looked really mature. I thought she was one of the bride's friends. She looked really pretty too with her hair down. Anyway, I can't believe she could recognise me and I couldn't recognise her. How embarassing. She said she could recognise me because I always hang out with Yi Chun. Anybody who hang out with Yi Chun will be popular. Can you believe that? =.=

Anyway, now I know what's her name, which is Shu Shang. I'm really surprise to have another cousin that studies in the same school as me since I also had one cousin who studies the same class as me back in La Salle, which is my doggie Chang. Lol. What can I say? It's a small world after all, it's a small small world.

Choppy,
-Bored-
-Surprised-

No comments: