Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Leng Lui

Yap, everyone is right, my sister is just a LOA b**** ( ok, fine, nobody exactly said this ). So, I've decided to...not to talk to her for 1 month! Maybe 1 year, hmm, we'll see.

Anyway, changing the tone of this post, my family and I went my aunt's house yesterday for a Xmas dinner like past years. And this is the 1st outing for my me with my new camera! So, let's see how the camera did,

Food!!

Cakes!

er...something random lol

Xmas tree!

Pressies!

Me and cousin ss. Well, of course you have to ss when you have a new camera around. Besides, we were bored. =P

OMG, leng lui alert!







How can I not ss with the leng lui?

Leng Lui gets all the guys, right?

hmm, it's starting to look like I'm stalking her. Better stop here.

Choppy,
-Random-

No comments: