Friday, September 21, 2007

Oyishii~

Kombawa! Wow, just came back from one of the best Japanese meal I ever had, courtesy to my granduncle! FYI, my granduncle treated my family and other few relatives to an amazing Japanese meal at 'Matsuda' restaurant located at Sri Hartamas ( I have no idea where is this place, thanks to my disability to recognise roads and places lol, although I'm very sure its either in KL or Selangor, no where else haha ) Anyway, it was a great feast, tasted lots of new Japanese cuisine like edamame ( soy bean ), pork's ear and salmon fish head to name a few. Lol.

Anyway, I officially announce that a new err...food has been added into my list of Favourite Food, which is..... Soft shell crab!!

Today was the first day i tasted Soft Shell Crab Temaki.
One word,
AWESOME!!

We also ate lots like Chashu Ramen, Avocado Temaki, Tempura ( my all time inchiban (no. 1)!! ), Sashimi ( whish was also awesome...super fresh! Especially the cuttlefish! So sweeeeeeetttttt!! ) and many many others!

Oh yah, not forgetting this is my first time drinking sake!!

Drank nearly 10 little glasses of it. Taste like red wine.
Lucky didn't get drunk. xD
But then everytime drink also feel the stomach like burning, wonder why...

Well, I didn't know that 1 big bottle of it cost more than RM100++ O.o. Oh well, my granduncle is rich so...who cares? Ishioni nomimashio!! Kanbai!!

Besides that, I also had a great time listening to stories from my uncle (Ah Wee...I have no idea wad his full name is lol). He has a great memory power because he can actually remember events that happened almost 30 years ago, like the story where he lost one of my uncle's football boots when he was only 13 years old...great guy and very friendly too. Haha. Oh yah, and not forgetting his oh-so-adorable son!! FYI, he has 2 sons, elder is Sean and the younger Ryan. Ryan is so kawaii!! And the way he laughs...so contagious lol. I think he's about 3 years old...oh well, i don't know, didn't had the chance to ask.

Bottom line is I had a great time and a great meal and a great 1st time experience drinking sake. Japanese cuisine is now my definite no.1 choice for foreign cuisine. Thank you granduncle!! Belanja us again next time ya??!! Hee hee.

p.s. Due to the inefficiency and laziness of my cousin sister Kia Hooi ( she personally asked for her name to be mentioned, i have no idea why ), no pictures of Ryan will be provided in this post because she didn't want to upload it and send it to me. I know its rude, but please point your fingers at her. Nah, just joking. Lol.

Choppy,
-Satisfied-
-Happy-

No comments: