Friday, September 14, 2007

Materialism

Things I want to buy at this moment :

1. a new multi-purpose cellphone - FYI, i've been using my old cellphone for almost 4 years, i tink its time for a change xD = RM 1000++
2. contact lense = RM 100++
3. new spectacles - lost my 3 months old specs in my last motorcycle crash..darn it = RM 200++
4. a book title 'Train Man' also known as 'Densha Otoko' = RM 40++
5. a brand new pc = RM 2000++
6. a 2GB pendrive = RM 50++

Total price : RM 3390++

I have no idea why i made this irrelevant post. Maybe it's just to relieve my craving for all these things.
Anyway, I need to go prepare for 30-hour famine which is tomorrow. I'm a volunteer ( Group Leader ) but I don't feel prepared for this task. Oh well, better start reading up on those handouts provided before i embarrass myself infront of my group tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Choppy,

- Excited -
- Worried -

No comments: