Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday

I would like to wish a Big Happy Happy Birthday to my Mother! It's her XXth Birthday today! ( Hey, a woman's age is forever a secret and that's what makes a woman ... woman I guess ^^. Hey, I know her age, mind you, I'm just not exposing it in the world wide web. Haha)

Actually I was planning to go to a western restaurant to celebrate my mom's birthday and you know, treat her a lil bit since its her special day and all. But this afternoon, my dad told me my relatives are going out for dinner with us too! So, I'm sorry to say that I don't have the financial ability to treat 10++ people to a western dinner. So, we ended up having a small close relative gathering dinner today at a nearby restaurant courtesy to my dad. Oh well, maybe next year ^^. Anyway, nothing special happened, I guess. Haha.

I know its pretty late to do this but, its the heart that counts right? Oh well, I guess its never too late to do this...

*runs off to hug mom*

Choppy,
-Grateful-

No comments: