Friday, September 21, 2007

Lonely

Haihh...tonight parents going out for dinner again and leave me all alone at home without dinner. 3 days ago leave me alone for wedding dinner nevermind lah, but today they going to a Japanese Restaurant in KL with my uncle! Sob, why my uncle don't want children to go lehh...wad kind of restaurant they goin T_T My uncle said only couples can go...how come?! If I bring my girlfriend, then can i go? But wait..I don't have a girlfriend! Somebody get me 1 quick or volunteer yourself! **silence**

lonely, im so lonely,
I have nobody for my own,
im so lonely, im so lonely,
I have nobody to call my own,
im so lonely~

Sigh, looks like its my destiny to be mr lonely already...sob sob...my Japanese fooooodddddd!!





Waa, saliva coming out ady..beh tahan ahh!

Nevermind, forget it. I will go to the Japanese buffet restaurant at Sunway someday and eat all I want! Not anytime soon tough...no money xD So anybody want to accompany me for dinner tonight? Sigh..guess not....

FYI, my mom's b'day is coming! Its this Friday! Just 3 more days..any idea what I should get her? Or where should we go for dinner? I was thinking Danny's...but..we'll see..i'll ask my sis. In the meantime any ideas are most welcomed!! ^^

And while you're on that, can you please help me think about where or what should I do for MP ( Majlis Perpisahan / Farewell Party ) for my Buddhist Society? It is best to be in the afternoon ( many girl members) and can fit more than 40 people. Thanks ya! Jia you!! I also will jia you!!

so lonely, so lonely,
Mr.lonely, so lonely,

Choppy,

-Lonely-
-Ponder-

No comments: