Thursday, April 30, 2009

Smile

Today, Moh Sern from 4S5 asked me a startling question,

Moh Sern: Teacher, do you hate this class?

If you have read my previous post entitled 'Revenge', of course, the obvious answer would be

Me: Yes.

Instantly, I could see that he was very disappointed.

Then he asked me,

Moh Sern: If you hate this class, how come you can keep smiling when teaching us?

Well, I did not answer him because I also don't know the answer, lol. Do I really hate them? Hmmm... I've been stuck with 4S5 ever since the first day I'd arrived at Kwang Hua. From Civic to Physics, 4S5 is the class that I had spent the longest time with. And frankly speaking, at the moment, 4S5 is the only class where I could remember each student's name.

So, do I hate 4S5? I must say.... I don't know.

Nevertheless, I guess smiling is brian aka choppy's way of life. Smile or frown, life goes on. I choose to smile. =)

Choppy,
-Confused-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Teacher Chow Fu!
Teachear KM here, wah..got accused by another teacher, and getting pissed off because of students.. haha.. we Kwang Hua students memanglah like that.. hehe.. Me also having sort of the same problems.. anyway, I've change my blog link. Linked u liao.

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室