Monday, June 15, 2009

End

5 days left...

I can still remember, 5 months ago, I'm constantly counting down the days that I will be stuck in work. Always dreading about the same mundane routine I have to repeat everyday.

But now, with 5 days to go, I'm kinda hoping that the last day would never come. =/

I came as a stranger but bid goodbyes to many familiar faces.
I arrived with nothing to offer but leave with so many that I have received.
I've taught but I've also learned.
Thanks for the memories.
Thanks for the memories.

Choppy,
-Heavyhearted-

3 comments:

wiiz said...

wow... finally a new post...XD

so fast, huh?
anyway~~
great to have u as our teacher.
and...
hope that u will have a great & successful future ahead~~
gambatte!
and...
good bye~~

T_T

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Instantly Find High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them @ Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]