Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mr Choppy?

I was taking my usual nap this afternoon and was abruptly interrupted by a phone call. As much as I hate people bugging my sleep, I try my best to greet every phone call with courtesy.

So, with a slothful tone,

Choppy: Hello....

Unknown: Hello. Can I speak to Mr Chooppy?

Oh great, must be one of those prank calls by Hogzai or Kui or somebody else equally childish ( Yes, Hog you are childish =D ) ..... Wait a minute, it's a girl's voice! My brain froze.

Ok, maybe I heard it wrongly.

Choppy: Huh?

Unknown: Is this Mr Chooppy?

I was totally stunned and had no idea what to reply. Then my brain neurons started going into a rampage trying to sort out the situation. I couldn't recall any girl who would call me Mr Choppy.... Holy cow, a student?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Choppy: Yes speaking....May I know who is this?

Unknown: Good afternoon Mr Chooppy. This is Sara from True Fitness ..... your number chosen .... free pass...Pavillion ....bla bla bla bla bla

I'm sorry I wasn't listening because I was totally in a LOL-moment! Where in the world did she get my number from?! I mean, usually calls like this would ask for your name before they start blabbering away on their promotion or what-so-ever. This call however instantly identifies me as Mr Choppy ... did she like got it from facebook or something? LOL

Anyway, this is the first time a stranger actually addresses me as Mr Choppy. What could this mean? Should I start introducing myself as Choppy instead of Chow Fu? Is the name Choppy ready to go global? Ponder ponder....truly a 100% LOL-moment, haha.

p.s. I wasn't very happy that she pronounced it as Chooppy rather than Choppy =/ She made it sound like 'pig's skin' in mandarin.

Choppy,
-Amazed-

7 comments:

yawhog said...

=_________=

I will only become childish when im talking/facing childish people.

u know what i mean.

=P

Kar Hing said...

So so so so so, what did that woman wanted?!
P/s: I really want to meet up with you lah, so i can pinch you for that FABULOUS STPM Results of yours!!!! AHHH SMART SMART SMART!

Anonymous said...

Wow....
So....CHOPPY!!!

Anonymous said...

wtf ....y i saw my name on ur post d ....can u juz mention hogzai instead of adding "kui" tis name inside.....

Choppy said...

guan kui juz admit u r childish lor..haha

Anonymous said...

walaoeh ..
sad case.....

Anonymous said...

寂寞在线聊天室 , 免费视频找女人聊天 , 寂寞聊天室 , 寂寞女人找男聊天qq , 视频找女人聊天 , qq聊天室 , 寂寞富婆同城聊天 , 同城约会 , 派派同城交友聊天 , 同城聊天室