Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Accused

I was walking towards 3P today to substitute an absent teacher and while passing through 3Q, a student walked out of the class to 'greet' me even though Pn. X is inside. Please take note that the student walked out of the class on his own will and I had no intention to call him out or even talk to him. As I was aware that there was a teacher in class, I immediately ordered him back into class. But he was reluctant and insisted to stay outside. So, Pn. X stormed out of class and scolded the boy. I left them alone and hurried into 3P.

Later that day, as I was passing through the teacher's office, Pn. X stormed right infront of me and confronted me in front of all the other teachers. She started yelling at me, "Why you go and call the student out to talk to him? This is not the first time this had happened! You always do this and disrupt my class!"

I stare at her in disbelief. But since the other teachers were looking, I did not want to turn this into a big issue. Hence, I just told her that I did not call the student out and quickly rushed into 5S1 as I was already late for class. What she told to the other teachers, I don't know. And I don't give a damn.

If I remembered correctly, when she scolded the 3Q student, she mentioned, "How dare you walk out of class while I'm standing there like a bloody fool?" Well, guess what? Judging from the fact that you would actually go frenzy in a public area and start making baseless accusation, it shows that you truly ARE a bloody fool. And a pathetic one too.

As an experienced teacher, how could you have just made a baseless accusation and confronted me right infront of so many other people? If you were to discuss this with me in a private area, I could have explained myself. But it seems now that there is no point explaining to an absurd-minded fool. How shameful and imagine the bad example that the teacher is giving to the other pupils.

"Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Anyway, it isn't my fault that you failed at class-control. It's not my fault that the student walked out of class on his own will. For example, a Malaysian citizen decides to forfeit his nationality and joins Singapore because he finds Singapore much more attractive. Do you see Malaysian government declaring war on Singapore? Come on-lah, Phua Chu Kang would be the first to laugh at you.
Use your brain, use your brainnnn!

p.s. Just because you're a permanent teacher does not give you the rights to intimidate temporary teachers like us. We're all trying our best as well to contribute to the school except, of course, you.

Choppy,
-Rage-

18 comments:

雨停 said...

lol.. haha.. it's ok.. luckily you didn't mention her name here.. or else.. i really don't know what your fanssss will do to her.. haha.. gambateh la~

Miss Makan said...

hey,teacher..
don't be upset leh..
think in another way, you are a popular teacher!
the students like you so much arr~~
Today is Earth DAY leh..^^
don't forget to love our earth always.
Hope to see you smiling again ^^

Ng Xin Zhao said...

Wow, so popular.... lol. Ya, agreed that that teacher has no common sense. So... Does this mean you're coming to Singapore? lol

Anonymous said...

siao ah......walao..the teacher cal pn ax......sad loh....my fren kena marah by her....sad sad....i lov u.......

Choppy said...

thx thx for the support ^^

siao yong sheng come kacau -.-

VinSern said...

suddenly it came to my mind that a "movie-like" incident will happen when the school did smtg wrong that enrages you, you turn the whole school upside down with your influential power on all the students :D its gonna be legen... wait for it... dary!

Anonymous said...

Gambateh teacher ^^
Didn't know that you were angry when you walk in our class..
Cheer up =)

iversondyuan said...

hahahaha....i understand your feeling coz i also got have same incident like you few weeks ago. nowaday many people changed their surname into 'wat' or 'lai'...so don care those idiot.Just do your own job and ignore joker.

stupid jying said...

DOn't care about what other people say, just do your best...
It is not your fault, so u dont have to keep it in ur mind..

~masuk telinga kanan, keluar telinga kiri~

Gambateh..
Good luck..

Jying

雨停 said...

how you know is yong sheng.. lol

WiiZ said...

nvm lar... i've experience something like this b4... T^T
the teacher misunderstood bout something and without hearing any of my explain... she scolded me ALOUD in front of all the teacher and call me disappear...
you are a good teacher...
^^
gambatte!
wish u alwiz happy...^^

Choppy said...

err not the 4s2 yong sheng la haha

thx thx for the support ^^

雨停 said...

lol XD

[K]evin-♥[贤]♥- said...

hehe..chim chim english~
kekex^^

shirley-suatli said...

wow..cool man..
haha...teacher also can be accused by another teacher..hehe..
a great experience rite..
all da best in ur work..^^

vensiew said...

arrr! i found your blog!

L!nd@ said...

My comment is no comment~~~
haha^^, no lar~~~
Quite agree for wat u had done,
tat is---DO NOT ARGUE WITH HER.
I LOVE THIS SENTENCE---"Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

peipei said...

hey..mind to tell who is the teacher?