Friday, August 22, 2008

Walk

I had a long walk today.

10:30 am : I walked from St John KPS Headquarter to La Salle school just to find a bus stop. I don't know what happened to the bus stop in front of the Headquarter.

11:30 am : I walked from the Klang Central Bus Station to High School. Boon Kai said he wanted to have group study last night so I did not take the bus home. On my way walking to High School, he text me and said he woke up late so the study plan is canceled. Bummer.

1:00 pm : I walked from High School to Klang Parade to meet my cousin so he could fetch me home. I planned to stay in the library till 4pm so that I can attend the Fiesta straight away which starts at 6pm. Suddenly, the librarian turned off the air-conditioner and said they are closing at 1pm. Sad.

Thankfully it was a cloudy day with slight breezes. It was quite relaxing too to have a long walk alone. Except for the heavy backpack and the dangerous traffic part.

Choppy,
-Tired-

No comments: