Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Touched


30 Hour Famine had just ended on Sunday and it was a blast! Kudos to the committee team of Tiong Hua Kok Bin DIY Famine camp for the successful event! It has been ages since I had so much fun and it was the perfect time for me to relax myself as the STPM trials approaches. I'm so glad I insisted to attend the camp even though I was 6 hours late.

Anyway, we had lots of fun especially on the night of the concert because everybody was going wild and crazy! It was as though everyone was on ecstasy and just kept screaming and jumping all night long! Another memorable part was during the final 4-hour countdown party at Bukit Jalil. At first, we were reluctant to go down to the field as it was blazing hot but we couldn't bare to see the field so empty. When all of a sudden, 1 hour later, it started raining freaking heavily. So, we just partied under the rain for 3 hours non-stop! It was awesome! But of course, we had our raincoats on, prepared by the committee team ( another great planning by the committees, bravo! ) and it was my first time wearing a raincoat, haha.

My team was great too - the Piggie team! 8 people in total and 6 of them are from High School's Lower 6 while another boy is from Kwang Hua. It was a great chance to know them better because I wasn't close to any of them before in High School. We had lots of fun fooling around and snapping lots and lots of picture. My team also contributed the most in the charity sales! We spent more than Rm100 on the bookmarks for sale and the prize was Luo Yise's autograph CD and Jam Xiao's autograph! We gave the CD to our leader since he spent the most. And I was so touched when they decided to give me the limited Jam Xiao's autograph!

I was really surprised and touched because I barely knew them for few hours and they decided to give me this priceless gift ( I almost cried but I did not, haha ) I feel blessed that everybody treat me so well.

People have got to stop trying to make me cry, lol.

p/s Sorry for the limited pictures because I did not bring my camera there. Have to wait till I get them from my group mate.

Choppy,
-Touched-

No comments: