Friday, August 15, 2008

Moody

I cried in class today, twice, and I guessed nobody noticed, thankfully. Well, I don't know if that is considered crying but 2 tear drops did came rolling out of a sudden and I had to rub it off straight away. Once was right in the middle of Maths period and another was right after Chemistry.

I don't what is happening to me today but this has got to be the lowest feeling I've ever felt for a very very long time. Maybe I'm just too tired or stress is really hitting me hard now, I don't know. Life too difficult? Probably.

Anyway, I came home and slept for 4 hours and feeling a slight headache now. Hopefully this emo cloud would soon disperse.

Life goes on ... Gambatte choppy!

p/s Thanks to Boon Kai for sending me home right after school even though he had to rush for his MP.

Choppy,
-Moody-

4 comments:

eeleng said...

choppy choppy...
dun give urself so much stress lo...
relax abit...
u sure can handle trial very well d...
gambateh...hwaiting...^^

uncle

Anonymous said...

choppy dont cry
I got tisu here !

Anonymous said...

everyone is giving your support!!!~

Ng Xin Zhao said...

Relax, you can do it. leave the IPhO stuff until you've finish STPM first. The IPhO can wait. Ok? Good luck.