Saturday, May 17, 2008

Video

Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers!


However, with that said, I don't think I'll be talking on the good qualities of a teacher or whatsoever-boring-stuffs. Instead, I'll be doing something new today for my blog, which is posting videos on performances for High School's Teacher's Day celebration! This is going to be my first post with videos and I hope you guys will enjoy them!


It's showtime!

First-up is Para-Para Sakura

Behind the Scenes of Jing-Wu-Men


The much-anticipated Jing-Wu-Men


FYI, the 6 of them are now superstars in High School.

The End.

p.s. A random video in Pizza Hut after school, lol. I look funny. xD

Choppy,

-Excited-

2 comments:

阿Don said...

wa. nice para para sakura =)

Choppy said...

see xiou hong her smile so 'can lan' haha