Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mixed

How do we know we exist?
Maybe we don't ...
- Vivi, Final Fanatsy IX

Sometimes, I feel that my life is so empty, especially at night when I'm lying in bed all alone. Why do most people like to lock themselves in their room? When I'm in my room I feel so lonely. This reminds me of my first St John youth camp, where I sat down with 4 of my group members under the stars and we chatted about almost everything till 4am. Ahh! I miss that time so much! I think my greatest joy is to sit in the outdoors with 2-3 close friends and chat the whole night... at the beach or some other place that is quiet. Don't even know if I'll ever haf the chance again ... Haha, the silly dream of choppy ..

Anyway, I do agree with Yichun that friends really do just come and go. Who would truly appreciate what a friend is willing to do for another? Sigh, which reminds me that we're about to graduate in 5 more months ... Why do all good things come to an end ?

Oh well, I'm leaving for the physics camp again tomorrow and I think that is why I'm feeling all moody and emotional. I'm so exhausted with everything that is coming so fast. My 1 week holiday is going to end just like that. While my friends enjoy at Sunway, I'll be stuck at UKM. Arghhh, I feel like cursing! Life sux ...

Choppy,
-Emotionally and Physically Exhausted-


No comments: