Saturday, March 20, 2010

Alone

我一个人吃饭 旅行 到处走走停停
也一个人看书 写信 自己对话谈心
只是心又飘到了哪里
就连自己看也看不清
我想我不仅仅是失去你

Many people think that I'm a happy person. Well, I want to be a happy person..but it's never easy. Many people have seen me laugh, some have seen me gone emo, while few have seen me cry but how many really knows what's inside me? I believe none. That's not anybody's fault though but rather my own. I don't share what's inside of me with anyone. I don't know why. Maybe I've not found the right person or maybe I just don't want to. So, most see me smiling all the time and call me a happy person. Well, not exactly.

Many things are happening around me now. Can't catch up with studies and the pressure from the college activities are making me hard to breathe. There's this weird feeling stuck inside me. I want to cry but I can't. It seems that I don't cry as often as I used to. It's been a long time since I last cried. Maybe I've grown up now. Or maybe I've just forgotten how to cry.

When was the last time you had fun? Yes, I do laugh occasionally nowadays but I don't laugh from my heart anymore. All I want is to laugh till my tears come out. When will this day come again?

Here I am sitting alone in my hostel in a rainy day. Then it came crushing down on me, it seems I am alone all these while.

孤单 是一个人的狂欢
狂欢 是一群人的孤单

Choppy,
-Lonely-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

u have your mom's shoulder to cry on

西门 said...

No wonder I feel you're emo'ing recently.
Always make 'emo' another turning point towards a more happy life.
Lastly, do visit A311 semi-professional counselling centre, we are ready to help...

Anonymous said...

只要你把快乐看得是件简单的事,那么你无时无刻的笑容都是来自你内心的。。加油!