Friday, November 28, 2008

Inconsiderate

I was pretty depressed yesterday after my Maths 2 paper and it was surprising to see how inconsiderate some people can be. As though I wasn't sad enough, when I said I did badly, 1 person actually said " Wow, then we got chance to get A liao loh? "

I guess it's ok if you kept this thought in your mind because I would never know since I'm no mind-reader but seriously, did you have to spit it out? Right after the exam? Seriously?!

Of course, you could be joking but don't you think it was not the right moment? It's like when you attend a funeral and you tell the family members " Cheer up, the world needs to feed 1 person less now." =.= Come onnnnnnnnnn. You know who you are.

Ok, I might be over-exaggerating. One of those emo moments again, I suppose. Don't worry, I'll get over it, somehow. Bah.

p.s. Thanks to friends who consoled me. No thanks to people who did not even try. Even those I was close too, well at least I thought we were.

Choppy,
-Emo-

5 comments:

VinSern said...

pity choppy,
i noe it hurts when ppl spit it out just like that,
but i think the ppl u mentioned don mean it, maybe he/she/they juz cracked out a bad selection of jokes, trying to cheer u up.. as u noe, everyone's so used with complimenting(wat i do) and suansiao-ing(wat others do :P) u! and i think thats the reason that the bad joke got spitted out.
not forgetting to mention that klang ppl usually don think before they talk, sometimes even i do >.<"

and now that u said it, i wonder if i said smtg wrong too(i think i did) >.< if i do, reali sorry ya~ hope u can get over it soon, don let it get to u. gambaruyo~~~

eric said...

cheer up....i noe it's hurt....i really noe...i got the same feeling as you after dat day's movie...i even yell at my mom which i promise i'll never yell to her anymore on last years mothers day...i'm so in bad mood dat nite...i even cried...i really tot i can overcome but i really cant do it...i tot time gonna heal evrything,but it's torturing me...sori,if i'm worse in consoling you...since i cant even console myself...

Choppy said...

its ok..its not both of u de fault..
in fact, thanks for consoling me too

however, I must insist that nobody should take any of my emo post personally...hmm..i shud put tis notice up somewer..

Anonymous said...

Well i don't think i am going to say anything bout that upsetting moment. Now that your exams are over, its time to party like a rockstar. I can't wait to see you birthday boy! and pinch you again.. ahahaha.

Anonymous said...

choppy choppy..
don't worry edi..
it's all over..
my maths 1 oso did badly..
but..the rest de paper do well then can cover tat paper liao la..
v all fren ma..u bu shuang should show us..haha..but u too good..u never did that..
find 1 day u try loo..