Thursday, November 6, 2008

Graduation

I have a confession to make. I've been trying to say this for a very long time. Since it's graduation day today, there is no better time to spill the beans than now. Ready or not, here goes ...

I hate my friends.

I hate how we turn from strangers to the best of friends in just 1 year and 6 months.
I hate that I'll miss all the times we've spent laughing together till our stomachs cramped.
I hate all the gossips and secrets we share with each other because I probably wouldn't receive anymore updates.
I hate to be in the same class with all you guys because now it will all just be memories.
I hate all the times we've spent together because now we will all depart on our own ways and never look back.
I hate how much I loved all of you guys, each in a different way.

And I hate how my tears flow while trying to post this entry.

Screw graduation day. How I wished this day would never come .. then I don't have to hate all of you. It's tiring.

Choppy,
-depressed-

2 comments:

eric said...

I love ur hate...Thx for hating us...and..i'm gonna hate u forever too....T.T

Anonymous said...

Rihanna - Hate that I love you??

Sai Lou!!!!!! Don't cry.. Kar jie sek sek back.. Kar jie sayang o~~
Take care, my dear.. I wish I can go back to school to cubit your chubby face everyday.. T_T