Sunday, June 22, 2008

Excited

I'm always excited with things that are... not really exciting. I mean, I'm easily excited with things that does not amuse anyone else. And most of the time I don't even realize that I'm feeling excited until one of my friends ask me 'Why am I so excited?' Lol. Example of a few things that thrills me but never seem to amuse anyone else :

1. I recently met this boy that totally looks like a small kid during Orientation Week.It's obvious I'm referring to the guy in the middle right? Doesn't he just look like 12?! I got excited since I saw him on the first day of OW and I started going around telling everybody about this little boy. Lol. And he has got a funny name too, Lau Vern Tze ( Direct translation = Old Mosquito ) Lol. (Sorry Vern Tze if you are reading this but I don't mean to make fun of your name) Besides that, he also runs around the hall bare-footed because according to him, he can't wear socks because his leg will start to sweat and get itchy. So I'm always looking at this kid that runs around bare-footed, which is absolutely hilarious. Lol. I'm so glad to announce that I no longer look the most kid-ish in High School Klang.

But there's 1 thing that bugs me though... he's taller than me. Sigh.

2. 7-11 is coming to town! .... It's true, 7-11 is coming to Taman Berkeley! Boon Kai was fetching me to tuition yesterday and I suddenly saw a group of people hanging the 7-11 board on one of the empty shop lots. I was like so freaking excited because I would have never expected a 7-11 in Taman Berkeley. Then Boon Kai suddenly ask me 'Why am I so excited?' I had no idea how to answer, lol. I guess I expected 7-11 to be available only in urban areas, which means Berkeley is now officially advanced! But Taman Eng Aun has a 7-11 too ... hmm ...

3. I get excited each time I see a squirrel in High School, even though I've seen them before countless times before. I guess I'm the only student in High School to feel excited. But isn't it exciting to be able to see a squirrel in town? Who knows they might be the next Chipmunks .... cold.

So, you see my life is pretty exciting, well at least for me it is. Haha. Even typing this post on all these things excites me. Lol.

Choppy,
-Still Excited-

2 comments:

bangkia said...

haha.. see, i so gud giv u comments.. lol.. but... ur blog.. write me until like dat meh.. haha.. free promotion?? lolZ..

Choppy said...

waa thx for visiting lolz
i'm jus writing the truth only..u relli funny la haha