Saturday, March 22, 2008

Exhaustion

I'm freaking sick, tired, exhausted, stressed-out, etc ..... up till yesterday. To start it off,

- I failed my driving test in the worst case scenario; I was barely 10 seconds away from passing it, but luck wasn't on my side - the engine died. So, that means I need to pay extra cash, spend more time, and skip school AGAIN just to take the crappy re-exam. Crap.

- And not forgetting my sore eye that has been bugging me since 7 February 2008. It has been so long and yet shows no signs of improvement. Anybody would have thought it's cancer by now. And over the past month, I had to bare with other people's not-so-funny jokes about me spying on people in the toilet. And God knows how much longer I have to bear with that. Crap.

- The Physics Olympiad Taining Camp is starting again next week and I am so not prepared for it. I have not even touch on a single chapter of physics, which means I'm most probably going to embarass myself in the camp next week. I'll have to miss school AGAIN for 1 week and it's going to take me forever to catch up on chemistry and maths. Crap.

So, you see, yesterday was not a very good day at all. In fact, I think it was one of the worst in my life. So, the most natural question one might ask himself is 'Why is my life so difficult?' Of course, like anybody else would, I asked myself the same question. I lie down on my bed to get some rest but instead finding myself tossing and turning, with all the 'Why me?' thoughts cramped in my brain. My brain was about to burst. I was almost on the edge of breaking down. Just then, I asked myself again 1 simple question, 'Why am I making my life so difficult?'

I guess it's just the matter of how we look at thing around us. I admit that I am looking at things, even the tiniest of things way too seriously. I'm also a super-duper pessimistic person, contrary to what most people think I am. So, I've decided to change how things work in my brain. For now, I can only say that the things I face today will make me a stronger person for tomorrow. Besides, without failure, there will be no success. Without sadness, there will be no happiness. Right?

Yesterday was a bad day. Today is a good day. Tomorrow will be better, for you and me. So, cheer up, everybody! ^^

Choppy,
-Glad-

1 comment:

KARMIN said...

hey... ur cute eye still not yet OK since that time?? wow! rest more la.. dont stress too much. Well then..jia you la!=)